Monday, March 25, 2013

Stuff about me (my first post!)

Hey! This is my first post! Yay, so happy to finally have a blog! I will post fun and easy crafts, music videos, things like that, oh and FASHION! anyways here we go...

First of all, I made a new polyvore account just for this blog, so follow simplygirlygirl on www.polyvore.com!

Second, you should know some things about me. 

-my favorite book is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

-my favorite movie is Beautiful Creatures

-my favorite song is Moments by One Direction

-my favorite color is red

-my favorite piece shoes are my red Toms!

-my favorite animal is a cat

-I have a guitar (I don't know how to play, I start lessons in April)

-I like to draw, do crafts, sew, design fashion, listen to music, read, and go shopping!

~Girly Girl xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice to meet you i think you should really blog more. You seem really good at it, and the fashion community needs you!! Great job!! :)

    xoxo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete