Wednesday, April 24, 2013

S.O.T.D.

 HOW YA DOIN'
I admit, I'm kind of obsessed with this song. You can ask anyone in my family and they'll say that I was singing it all day yesterday, it's just so catchy! The song is by a British, all girl group called Little Mix (Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade). You might have heard about them before, as Perrie is dating One Direction's Zayn Malik. How Ya Doin' is off their debut album, DNA. After winning X-Factor UK, there's no doubt that we can expect many more great things from these girls!

-Girly Girl xx

P.S. So sorry I haven't posted recently, but thank you to Pearl from Cowgirl Born Citygirl for reminding me! :) have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Perrie has pink hair, Jesy has red hair, Leigh-Anne has black hair, and Jade has Blue/Black hair.

    ReplyDelete